(Under M/o Housing and Urban Affairs, Govt. of India)
Hindi Website Beneficiary Feedback


Important If you are facing problems in viewing and printing PDF files, please download the full PDF file to your local system and launch the Acrobat Reader against it directly. This can be done in most browsers by clicking the right mouse button and then selecting the option to save locally. For example the option in Internet Explorer is "Save Target As" and in Netscape Communicator it is "Save Link As."



1)          For Payment deposit.


2)            Proforma for Change of Category


3)            for Pre-receipt to be used in case of refund of money from CGEWHO.


4)           for Affidavit to be submitted alongwith Application for allotment.


5)          for intimating change of address.


6)            for Affidavit required for changing the name of the beneficiary in case of death of the original beneficiary.


7)          for Release Deed required for changing the name of the beneficiary in case of death of the original beneficiary.


8)         for documents required to be submitted alongwith the full and final payment before taking physical possession of the dwelling unit.

a.                             Annexure-I

b.                             Annexure-II

c.                             Annexure-III

d.                  No Objection Certificate (NOC) with regard to the land reserved for future expansion as mentioned in the Scheme Brochure page -15 (Annexure-I).


9)       Memorandum of Association, Rules & Regulations and Certificate of Registration of CGEWHO. May be used while applying for a loan etc.


10)   Tripartite Agreement for availing loan from Financial Institutions (FI) like Banks/ HDFC/ HUDCO etc. [Greater Noida Project] [Chennai Ph-III Project]


For format of Tripartite Agreement beneficiaries should first approach the relevant Financial Institution from which they want to avail loan. In case of non-availability, beneficiaries may use this format, subject to the concerned FI's concurrence.


11)            of Tripartite Agreement for availing HBA from the Government of India


House Building Advance to CGEWHO beneficiaries is regulated as per OM No.I/17015/91/H.III dated 4th September, 1991 issued by the then Ministry Of Urban Development. Click for copy of Office Memorandum.


12)          General Scheme Brochure.


Documents Required for Issue of Duplicate Letter and Possession Letter[AFFIDAVIT] [INDEMNITY BOND].

13)          Lien Cancellation Letter.